In the Spring of 2008 I took a Public Relations course with Jake Farbman. The client my team and I worked with was the New Jersey School Counselors Association. After presenting the plan to Executive Director Jim Lukach at the end of the semester, he asked us to present in front of the entire NJSCA board on May 22, 2008.
(From far left: Jim Lukach, Wendy Logan, Catherine Cosentino, Antoinette Gouveia, Myself, Caitlin Coyle, and Jake Farbman)
After that presentation we were invited to present at the NJSCA's 2008 Fall Conference on October 19, 2008. For this reason, and the fact that the association has chosen to implement a variety of our ideas, this is one of my undergrad projects I take most pride in. Below are the links to the public relations plan and PowerPoint presentation.
NJSCA Public Relations Plan
NJSCA PR Plan PowerPoint
No comments:
Post a Comment