After I graduated I became full-time and was promoted to the Footwear Merchandise Processing Lead in June. In the beginning of August I was placed in the Manager Development Program. Shortly after was when I was offered the position of Footwear Manager at the West Long Branch, NJ location. I currently work in the Brick, NJ location as the Softlines Manager, where I manage both the apparel and footwear departments.
My responsibilities as department manager include the following:
- Responsible for overseeing customer service, sales, operational functions, and merchandising within store
- Train new hires to ensure compliance with the company's selling culture as well as other corporate standards; actively coached sales associates to improve selling behaviors
- Accountable for executing the merchandising operations, upholding visual standards for the store, and driving sales within respective departments; assist customers regarding product
- Manage and develop the Merchandise & Visual team to set planograms and process merchandise in a timely manner, and ensure compliance with corporate visual and audit standards
No comments:
Post a Comment